Hi, my name is Steve Hartley and I’m the owner of the highly successful Salon 2 Hair Salon chain right here in Brisbane Qld. We think (and our clients tell us) we do a really great job at Salon 2 and I am so proud of our great team who give 100% all day, every day for our wonderful clients (that’s you!).
I don’t mean better hair as our highly experienced team are already excellent at that – but better value for you and a more efficient salon operation for us. It’s a win-win!
We call it our Gold Membership and our clients are loving it! I wanted to personally invite you to also become a member so that you benefit from the program.
So, what’s new?
The old way of booking an appointment, going to the salon, sorting out “what are we are going to do with your hair today?” and then finding out how much it will cost is ok but we have developed a better way to look after your hair. At your first membership appointment we will allow an extra 15 – 20 mins for an indepth consulation to develop your Hair Care plan and then your Membership allows you to come in to the salon more often – and you actually pay less!
Why would I do that?
The key to an efficient salon is having repeat bookings and clients who look after their hair between visits, and have a Hair Care plan that allows us to book the right amount of time for you.
So, what do you get if you become a Member?
– A beautiful Style Cut and Colour inc Shampoo, Head Massage and Blow Dry every 6 weeks up to 6 times a year (value approx $1760)
– Luxurious Head Massage, Shampoo and Blow Dry every 4 weeks and up to 8 times a year (value approx $392)
– Priority appointment times inc Wednesday / Thursday nights and Saturdays ($priceless)
– The amazing K18 hair treatment (as required) with each Cut and/or Colour (value $300)
– 20% off any extra services you need or want (value $100 – $200)
– 10% off all retail products ($45 – $90 value)
– Ongoing expert consulation by our most experienced Senior Stylists (this could literally save you hundreds of $)
For a whole year this would cost over $2500 in a typical hair salon but you can get it all for only $39 per week – and by the way, it’s not all done by juniors or apprentices – all Cut and Colour services are done by our amazing Senior Stylists!
What’s the catch?
Well theres no tricky “catch” but let’s be real – we do have some limits of course (as all salons do) – however, we know this is way better value and less hassle than booking single appointments every time you want your hair done – so here is the low down:
– Memberships are not transferable, but you’ll get a nice surpise if you refer a friend to our memberships (and they sign up)
– Minimum lock in period is 12 weeks – after that you can opt out anytime. Just call the salon to arrange
– As always extra long and/or thick hair may incur extra charges but we’ll let you know first
– Fair use applies – we want you to come to the salon as often as you need to – just not every day!
– Gift cards and Vouchers cannot be used to purchase Memberships
– This offer is only for our wonderful existing clients (like you!) – when (or if) we release this offer to new clients they will pay a $99 set up fee
– Colour does not include Balayage/Ombre, Couture Colour or Colour Correction – but we can do all that too and you get 20% off!
– We can only take a limited amount of Members so that we can also service new & casual clients
This offer really is limited for the obvious reasons above (we need to service new and casual clients as well) so if you think this is a good fit for you see the link below to sign up today.